PAC SWIX STEERING WHEEL RADIO CONTROL INTERFACE
- The SWI-X is so universal that you only need one SKU# to cover over 95% of the vehicles made from 1986 to current.
- It work for the major brand radios like Alpine, Kenwood Pioneer or JVC, also it will work for Sony, Clarion, Blaupunkt, Pioneer, Eclipse, JVC, Panasonic, Rockford, Sanyo or just about any other brand out there.
- Assigned the buttons on the steering wheel with ANY infrared function on the remote. Don't be stuck with specific functions programmed by other manufacturers interface.
- With select Alpine headunits, the SWI-X can be modified to directly plug into the remote port of the Alpine headunit.
- The SWI-X has non-volatile memory which keeps all programming in memory even if the vehicle battery is disconnected.
- The SWI-X not only covers Ford, GM or Chrysler/Dodge but also it covers Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chysler, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Toyota and Volkswagan. Oh, did we also say it covers Harley Davidson motor cycles?
- Make your own custom switch panel for vehicles without steering wheel controls.
- Brand new & factory sealed