- Retain the use of steering wheel or rear seat radio controls when replacing the factory head unit
- Works with Pioneer and Sony radios with wired remote inputs
- Retain the use of heater control buttons on GM vehicles
- Universal Interface: covers over 95% of the vehicles made from 1986 and up
- Assign the buttons on the steering wheel to any of the 9 specific Pioneer functions. Volume Up, Volume Down, Mute, Track Up, Track Down, Source, Preset Up, Preset Down and Band
- Non-volatile memory saves settings even when power is lost
- Sony radios: Will only work on Sony radios that have an input for the RM-X2S, RM-X3S or RM-X4S wired remotes
- Pioneer radios: Unless noted, the SWI-PS will work with all Pioneer radios that have a Steering Wheel Remote input.
- Brand new & factory sealed
Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.