10.2" Rearview monitor + 3 in 1 splitter + Camera
This listing is for a brand new & factory sealed 10.2 inch rear view vehicle (car, truck, bus or van) mirror monitor package with a 3 in 1 splitter.
What is a 3 in one splitter? It basically has 3 AV inputs that allows you to simultaneously watch 3 things at once
Why would I want to do that? Im not totally sure but if you can figure out a useage its pretty cool. I guess you can hook up some more cameras and watch all 3 cameras at the same time. You can also connect a dvd player and a camera and a ps2 also all at the same time. A splitter alone normally runs around 100$.
The package includes the lcd screen that can also double up as a mirror and a night vision weatherproof bullet cmos back up camera.
The screen can display 5 different sizes. The quality of the picture is very impressive.
You can connect any dvd player or PS2, XBOX video game console to this system
Made by shark
There is a 1 year warranty exchange on this package.
- 10.2" Rearview Mirror with Touch Button/Splitter built-inside
- Three inputs at one time
- 10.2" Rear view mirror monitor with Touch Button
- Display mode: left 4.5", 5.6" , 7", 8.5",25:10(full screen),right 25:10(full screen),8.5",7",5.6",4.5".
- Touch buttons
- Power supply:DC12V
- Operation temperature:0-60degree
- Video system:multi system
- View angle:up up 30degree,down 30 degree,left 60 degree,right 60 degree
- 2 Video inputs
- Image brightness/saturation/mode/reset/contrast/hue/OSD language adjustable
- Last memory play function
- Unit size:273(w)X110(h)X26(d)mm
- Net weight:0.9KG
Water Proof Camera
- Image device: 1/4-inch color CMOS
- TV system: PAL/NTSC
- Water-resistant rate: IP66
- Effective pixels:
- PAL: 720 x 576
- NTSC: 720 x 480
- Resolution: 420TVL
- Minimum illumination: 0.1 lux (IR on)
- Pin lens: 2.4mm
- Lens angle: 120 degrees
- Vertical synchronization frequency:
- PAL: 50Hz
- NTSC: 60Hz
- Video output: 1.0Vp-p composite video at 75 ohms
- Power supply: DC 12V
- Current consumption: 130mA (IR on)
- Operating temperature: -20 to +75 degree Celsius
- Storage temperature: -40 to +95 degree Celsius