- This Akribos XXIV men's, rosetone, skeleton, automatic stainless steel watch is sure to get the attention that it deserves with its classic elegant look. The stainless steel skeleton movement adds sophistication to this stunning timepiece.
- Case: Rose goldplated stainless steel.
- Caseback: Rose gold, stainless steel, exhibition, screw-down,
- Bezel: Coin edge.
- Dial: Stainless steel skeleton dial, Roman numerals displayed-on the white outer ring.
- Hands: Stainless steel luminescent hour and minute hands stainless steel second hand.
- Markers: Roman numerals on the outer ring.
- Strap: Dark brown genuine leather.
- Clasp: Tang buckle, engraved Akribos XXIV logo.
- Crystal: Mineral.
- Crown: Onion shaped Push/pull.
- Movement: 2700 Automatic.
- Water resistance: 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet.
- Case measurements: 43.5 mm wide x 43.5 mm long x 15 mm thick.
- Strap measurements: 22 mm wide x 9 inches long.
- Box measurements: 2.5 inches wide x 11.5 inches long x 1.5 inches high.
- Model number: AK455RG.
- All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
- Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists.
- This watch is powered by automatic movement which means the winding of the spring occurs automatically when the wearer moves his arm. However, it is recommended that you manually wind the watch at least once every two weeks. It is also important to adjust the time once a month as automatic movement can gain or lose a few minutes per month.
- Brand new and factory sealed.
Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.